Not only will DRI International be a next week’s National Facilities Management and Technology (NFMT) Conference & Expo in Baltimore, we’ve also invited a facilities expert to speak at our own conference! If you’ll be in Baltimore next week (March 13-15), stop by to see us at booth 2392. We can tell you all about our certification and training…and you can even win a cash prize!
And be sure to attend DRI2012 to catch this just-added session: “Facility Management and Business Continuity: Two Sides of the Same Coin!” Although most corporations have business continuity, disaster recovery, and risk departments, many are not able to identify potentially catastrophic risks, prepare a facility, and even reconstruct a facility after the crisis. Facility professionals can assist with identification, preparation, and control before, during, and after events. By encouraging business continuity, DR, and facilities departments to work in unison, corporations can better formulate plans to increase the resiliency of their organizations and that of their suppliers.
In this session, Anthony Pizzitola, a facilities and disaster recovery professional with Goode Company Restaurants and Commissary in Houston, TX, will provide you with critical guidelines to protect the organizations you serve by addressing the following:
- Exactly what is the facility management?
- What do facility management and DR/BC have in common?
- How can facility management play a major role in risk evaluation and control?
- How can facility management support business impact analysis?
- How can facility management influence emergency preparedness and response?
- What can you ask of your organization’s facility management team?
For more information on DRI2012 or to register, click here.