Survey Provides ISO Answers

Question Heads There’s a lot of talk about ISO 22301, a new international business continuity management standard. The final draft was recently approved and it is expected to be available sometime later this year. It’s officially being called “ISO 22301 Societal security — Business continuity management systems,” and we wanted to know what you think about it. So, we made it the subject of last week’s one-question survey.

 

Survey results show that nearly 20 percent of respondents say that they will seek to conform to the standard. What did the other 80 percent say? Visit our LinkedIn for complete survey results and to join the ISO 22301 discussion.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s