DRI International and marcus evans invite you to attend the Environmental Compliance for Oil & Gas Canada Conference this spring.
The Director of HSE and Regulatory from Pengrowth Energy Corporation, the General Counsel and Director of Regulatory of Genalta Power and the VP Environmental and Operations Performance for Alberta Energy Regulator are the latest additions to the conference, taking place in Calgary on the 8th through 10th of April.
With a lineup of 15+ expert industry speakers, this conference is the best opportunity to discuss challenges and opportunities in environmental regulatory compliance for the year ahead.
Why you should be there:
- Achieve effective process implementation through a critical GRC program and process element
- Develop a comprehensive life cycle audit program
- Comply with current and projected greenhouse gas emissions standards
- Overcome operation chaos and maintain key projects during the AER transition
- Transform sound environmental strategy into increased operation effectiveness
Early Bird passes are available until the 7th of March, so be sure to register online.