Are you on top of your game in the area of cybersecurity? Because it’s about to get even more complicated, as lawyers warn that regulatory enforcement could lead to serious fines for unprepared organizations!
The Securities Exchange Commission and other regulatory agencies recently recommended BC and IT professionals brush up on their cybersecurity “sweeps,” focusing on:
- Information technology risk assessment
- Business continuity plans in the event of a cyber-incident
- Organizational structures and reporting lines
- Sharing and evaluating cyber threat information
- Recent cybersecurity breaches and their consequences
- Responding to denial of service attacks
- Cybersecurity training
- Cybersecurity insurance, and
- Vendor contracts.
Fortunately, DRI2014 has you covered, with a session that directly hits on this issue. Come to “Cybersecurity For Increased Resilience Against Threats” on Monday, May 19 at 2:15, and learn how organizations can build security and resilience into their processes, by examining the anatomy of a cyber-incident. The session is led by Damian Walch, a Director in Deloitte‘s Cyber Risk Services practice, and he’s sure to give you the tools you need to protect against cyber threats!