Today, August 1, marks the opening of the DRI Awards of Excellence nominations!
The awards honor individuals and corporations who are leaders and innovators within our profession. Each year we recognize those who have achieved a level of excellence in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery (DR), and crisis management.
Nominations are collected via a secure online voting and review process that ensures impartial, blind judging. All submissions are thoroughly scrubbed to guarantee that the judges do not see anyone’s name or identifying company and can remain impartial.
You can nominate yourself, your team, and/or a colleague — but be sure to get your votes in by the December 1 deadline!
The award categories are:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Nonprofit Sector)
- Consultant of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
STRATEGY & INITIATIVE
- Strategy of the Year
- IT Infrastructure Award
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Continuity Awareness Award
- Service Provider of the Year
- Planning Software of the Year
- Notification System of the Year
Want to learn how to get your nominations in? Watch this step-by-step tutorial to get started!
|DRI International Awards Nomination Process|