Among the topics discussed: the elements of a mature DR program, including the responsibilities and training requirements of the program manager, DR coordinator, exercise administrator, and other personnel (even if they’re all the same person); plan development, from documentation to exercising and beyond; and finding cost-effective recovery solutions that match your organization’s needs.
All this, plus audience Q&A, information on DRI’s new IT/DR training, and a preview of the Technology Track at DRI2015!
- Bobby Williams, Fidelity Investments
- Harley Lemons, U.S. Department of Defense
- Susan Rogers, Cyberwise CP
- Gary Villenvue, DRI Education
- Buffy Rojas, DRI Communications
Register now to be part of the conversation!