Attend this session where you’ll learn about the challenges that can impact program success and develop the tools of lean enablers to help overcome those challenges. The presentation is based on a year-long study of complex programs by PMI and MIT. Using lean thinking, this presentation will challenge some basic questions:
- How do you define and sustain the value of your BCM program?
- What are the main challenges from a program management point of view?
- How do you eliminate waste vs. adding redundancy?
- How can lean enablers help us to deliver more with less?
- Lean, green, and resilient — can we combine all of them?
Leading the session is the British Columbia Automobile Association’s Milen Kutev, an MBCP with more than 25 years of experience and extensive background in business resiliency, IT service management, and organizational transformation. Responsible for BCAA’s BCM program, he was the recipient of the 2013 DRI Canada Award of Excellence, and was also involved in disaster recovery planning for the Vancouver Olympic Games.
For more on this and other exciting sessions, check out our conference program!