DRI International is proud to announce the recent signing of a renewed agreement between DRI Canada and DRI.
The International Affiliate Operating Agreement (IAOA) is the historical contract establishing the relationship between DRI and DRIC since 1993. The latest version was signed on January 14, 2015 in San Antonio, Texas.
“DRI and DRIC have been working together to serve certified professionals in Canada for over 20 years,” said DRI president Al Berman. “We are proud to continue our longstanding relationship.”
In 2015, DRI Canada plans to:
- Increase social media presence and sharing of information and resources, through meaningful online interactions
- Develop and implement an awareness campaign to increase the awareness and importance of business continuity and disaster recovery
- Increase course offerings, including the new HCLE 2000 course, directed to healthcare professionals
- Develop of professional development and continuing educational offerings to members, and
- Expand course offerings leading to certification.