If you’ve been interested in training and education offered by DRI International, but couldn’t commit time, travel, and resources to attend an event, DRI’s new Collegiate Conference series is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
The inaugural Collegiate Conference event will be held April 10, hosted by the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business in College Park, MD. The fee is a tax-deductible charitable donation of $50 to the DRI Foundation. Available seats are limited, so register now to reserve your place! For attending the event, DRI certified professionals will receive full CEAPs.
The Collegiate Conference is packed with networking opportunities and presentations on the major issues facing both experienced business continuity professionals and the new generation, including:
- Current Issues and Careers in BCP
- DRI International President Al Berman will cover the realities and trends in supply chain, including strategies currently being implemented by Japanese manufacturers, as well as other issues facing risk managers and business continuity management.
- Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management: Revolutionizing the Strategic Control of Critical IT Systems
- Dr. Sandor Boyson – Research Professor and Co-Director of the Supply Chain Management Center at the Smith School Of Business, University Of Maryland, will discuss this new discipline designed to help business continuity executives address the challenges of the rapid globalization and outsourcing of IT systems.
- The Intersection of Business Continuity and Risk Management
- Randy Jouben, Director of Risk Management at Five Guys Enterprises, will explore the intersection between two key disciplines – business continuity (BC) and risk management (RM) and how they both come together within an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework.
- Business Continuity in a Public Sector Environment
- John W. Franchy, of the Department of Defense will provide a high level overview of some of the supply chain challenges in the federal space and the organizational challenges faced by government business continuity practitioners in managing those risks.
- Successful Business Continuity Planning and Risk Management within the Financial Sector
- Lorie Alioto, Assistant Vice President, National BCP Practice – Senior Consultant, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc., will show how the financial sector is not only meeting regulatory requirements but exceeding them to ensure recoverability and resiliency under any circumstances.
Reserve your place today to be part of this exciting new networking event!