This high-value event is packed with informative sessions and networking opportunities for both experienced and upcoming practitioners in the business continuity field.
Register now to reserve your spot – seats are limited! The fee is a tax-deductible charitable donation of $50 to the DRI Foundation. Full CEAPs will be provided for DRI-certified professionals who attend the event.
Here’s what you can expect from the day:
- 7:00 a.m. – Networking breakfast/registration
- 8:00 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
- 9:00 a.m. – Current Issues and Careers in BCP, with Al Berman, President, DRI International
- 10:00 a.m. – Break
- 10:30 a.m. – Cyber Supply Chain Management: Revolutionizing the Control of Critical IT Systems, with Dr. Sandor Boyson, Research Professor and Co-Director of the Supply Chain management Center, R.H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- 11:00 a.m. – The Intersection of Business Continuity and Risk Management, with Randy Jouben, Director, Risk Management, Five Guys Enterprises, LLC
- Noon – Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. – Business Continuity in a Public Sector Environment, with John Franchy, Mission Assurance Continuity Specialist, U.S. Department of Defense
- 2:30 p.m. – Successful Business Continuity Planning and Risk Management Within the Financial Sector, with Lorie Alioto, Assistant Vice President, National BCP Practice – Senior Consultant, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc.
- 3:30 – Break
- 4:00 p.m. – Round table discussion with all speakers
- 5:00 p.m. – Post-event networking