Each year, DRI honors the leaders and innovators in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis management, as chosen by the people who know best: their peers.
The award categories are:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Nonprofit Sector)
- Consultant of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
STRATEGY & INITIATIVE
- Strategy of the Year
- IT Infrastructure Award
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Continuity Awareness Award
- Service Provider of the Year
- Planning Software of the Year
- Notification System of the Year
Click here to log into your MyDRI account and nominate the people, teams, and companies (including yourself) you want to recognize. Nominations are collected via a secure, online voting system. The blind judging process ensures winner selection remains impartial.
Be sure to get your nominations in by the December 15 deadline. Awards will be presented at #DRI2016 on March 8 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, GA.