DRI is a featured presence on recent news interviews, to insurance editor’s picks, and technology sites, discussing topics such as the big business of hacking, steps for developing an emergency kit, and DRI’s recent IRCA approval. Here’s where you can find us:
- Voice of America: In “Hacker Business Booming as Security Experts Struggle to Keep Pace”, DRI President Al Berman explains how hackers are taking advantage of a regulation vacuum and a shortage of cybersecurity experts to turn stolen data into a lucrative business.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama: Berman recommends getting a hurricane kit together early to avoid panic in “Editor’s Pick: Things To Include In An Emergency Kit that Could Save Your Life.”
- Continuity Central: DRI’s approval as an IRCA-approved training organization is spotlighted.
- ABC Local 10: Watch “A Call Christina Conversation” with DRI’s Al Berman about the big business of hacking.
- Smart Energy Universe: Executive Director Chloe Demrovsky provides an op-ed, “The Growing Issue of Cybersecurity and Resilience of the Power Grid.”