Want to nominate yourself, your team, or a colleague for a 2016 DRI Award of Excellence? There’s no better time than right now!
These awards recognize leaders and innovators in continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis management — and that means you and the people you work with.
Log into your MyDRI account to get started today. Once you’re logged in, you can fill out this nomination form. Don’t wait to get your nominations in — the deadline is December 15, which is coming up fast!
To see who wins, register now for #DRI2016, Mar. 6-9 in Atlanta, GA, and be a part of the Awards of Excellence gala dinner. We look forward to seeing you there!
The award categories:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Nonprofit Sector)
- Consultant of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
STRATEGY & INITIATIVE
- Strategy of the Year
- IT Infrastructure Award
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Continuity Awareness Award
- Service Provider of the Year
- Planning Software of the Year
- Notification System of the Year
Nominations are collected via a secure, online voting system. The blind judging process ensures winner selection remains impartial.