It’s your last chance to nominate yourself or a colleague for a 2016 DRI Award of Excellence — the final deadline is Dec. 15. If you’ve been waiting to turn yours in, wait no more!
These awards recognize leaders and innovators in continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis management — including you, your organization, and the people you work with.
The award categories:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Nonprofit Sector)
- Consultant of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
STRATEGY & INITIATIVE
- Strategy of the Year
- IT Infrastructure Award
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Continuity Awareness Award
- Service Provider of the Year
- Planning Software of the Year
- Notification System of the Year
Nominations are collected via a secure, online voting system. The blind judging process ensures winner selection remains impartial.