Looking for a way to earn CEAPs and get valuable insights into the current business continuity landscape – without breaking the bank? Then grab a spot at DRI’s upcoming one-day conference on Jan. 25 on the campus of St. John’s University in Queens, NY!
At DRI’s upcoming event you’ll earn CEAPs for a minimal cost — a tax-deductible $50 donation to the DRI Foundation! Not only will you gain access to an exciting array of speakers and sessions at a cost-effective rate, you’ll also be assisting the Foundation in its mission to aid recovery efforts around the world!
Here’s what you can expect:
- 8:00 a.m. – Networking Breakfast and Registration
- 8:40 a.m. – Presentation of the Colors – ROTC Color Guard
- 8:45 a.m. – Welcome to the School – Jeff Grossman, Chair, Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, and Homeland Security Division, St. John’s University
- 8:55 a.m. – Welcome – Russell Wooldridge, Sr. Director, DRI
- 9:00 a.m. – Current Issues and Careers in BCP – Al Berman, President and CEO, DRI International
- 10:00 a.m. – Break
- 10:30 a.m. – The Volkswagen Diesel Disaster 2015: A Case Study of Corporate Fraud – Dr. Chelsea Binns, College of Professional Studies, St. John’s University
- 11:30 a.m. – Critical Sector Business Resiliency Coordination – Susan Rogers, MBCP, President, Cyberwise CP
- 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon Presentation (To Be Announced)
- 1:30 p.m. – Business Continuity Planning is Not Enough: How Crisis Communications Can Make or Break Recovery – Michelle Cross, MBCP, National Practice Leader, Business Continuity Planning, Wells Fargo
- 2:30 p.m. – Beyond the War Story: NYU Langone Medical Center’s Business Continuity Case Study – Mitch Simon, CBCP, Director of Business Continuity and Resilience, NYU Langone Medical Center*
- 3:30 p.m. – Break
- 4:00 p.m. – Roundtable Discussion with All Speakers
- 5:00 p.m. – Dismissal
*NYU Langone has also been working closely with DRI’s new Hub of Resilience initiative established to recognize organizations that have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to preparedness and resiliency.
The conference is less than a month away —
click here to reserve your seat today!