There’s still time to reserve your spot for DRI’s upcoming one-day conference, held on the campus of St. John’s University in Queens, NY, Jan. 25!
For a $50 donation to the DRI Foundation, you’ll get the chance to attend an informative and varied program of speakers, network with other area professionals, and meet with students who will make up the next generation of business continuity practitioners.
- 8:00 a.m. – Networking Breakfast and Registration
- 8:40 a.m. – Presentation of the Colors – ROTC Color Guard
- 8:45 a.m. – Welcome to the School – Jeff Grossman, Chair, Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, and Homeland Security Division, St. John’s University
- 8:55 a.m. – Welcome – Russell Wooldridge, Sr. Director, DRI
- 9:00 a.m. – Current Issues and Careers in BCP – Al Berman, President and CEO, DRI International
- 10:00 a.m. – Break
- 10:30 a.m. – The Volkswagen Diesel Disaster 2015: A Case Study of Corporate Fraud – Dr. Chelsea Binns, College of Professional Studies, St. John’s University
- 11:30 a.m. – Critical Sector Business Resiliency Coordination – Susan Rogers, MBCP, President, Cyberwise CP
- 12:30 p.m. – Luncheon Presentation – Al Berman to present Hub of Resilience Award to NYU Langone Medical Center – Paul Schwabacher and Brad Gair*
- 1:30 p.m. – Business Continuity Planning is Not Enough: How Crisis Communications Can Make or Break Recovery – Michelle Cross, MBCP, National Practice Leader, Business Continuity Planning, Wells Fargo
- 2:30 p.m. – Beyond the War Story: NYU Langone Medical Center’s Business Continuity Case Study – Mitch Simon, CBCP, Director of Business Continuity and Resilience, NYU Langone Medical Center*
- 3:30 p.m. – Break
- 4:00 p.m. – Roundtable Discussion with All Speakers
- 5:00 p.m. – Dismissal
*NYU Langone has been working closely with DRI’s new Hub of Resilience initiative, established to recognize organizations that have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to preparedness and resiliency.
Don’t wait any longer — register today!