We’re heading into the final stretch — DRI2016 comes to Atlanta, GA, Mar. 6-9. If you haven’t registered yet, now is your chance. There’s no more time to lose!
Developed by professionals, for professionals, this conference is a unique opportunity for you to hear and speak with the leading experts in the industry, without travelling too far from home.
You may even be eligible for one of our deeply discounted group rates if you are a member of an industry professional organization, including ACP Atlanta, CPAC, and more. Contact Buffy Rojas Leach at email@example.com to see if your group is participating.
Program highlights include:
- Keynote speaker and former National Incident Commander Thad Allen
- Linda Conrad, Director of Strategic Business Risk Management for Zurich, on supply chain risk
- John Gelinne and Pete Renneker, Deloitte & Touche, on cyber resilience
- Five sessions headed by DRI Award of Excellence winners
- Two sessions spotlighting the work of the CDC, and
- An interactive online cyber exercise and results session.
It’s also a perfect opportunity to continue your professional development by taking one of seven pre-conference courses. Courses cover business continuity, audits, risk management, healthcare continuity, IT/DR, and more!
Click here to register, and we’ll see you in Atlanta!