This fall, DRI’s one-day regional conference series will come to Queens, NY, and St. Louis, MO — take a look at the speakers we’ve lined up for each event, and register for your spot now!
DRI’s Collegiate Conferences are designed as special networking and educational events for continuity and risk professionals who are looking for a regional conference experience. They’re also an opportunity for those just entering the business continuity field to learn more about the profession and hear from experienced speakers.
For attending, DRI certified professionals will earn 8 Certified Education Activity Points (CEAPs)!
The Queens campus of St. John’s University will host the event on Sept. 12 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., featuring these outstanding presenters:
- Dr. Chelsea Binns, College of Professional Studies, St. John’s University
- Susan Rogers, MBCP, Director of Business Resiliency at FS-ISAC
- Mitch Simon, CBCP, Director of BC and Resilience, NYU Langone Medical Center, and
- Ira Tannenbaum, CBCP, Assistant Commissioner for Public/Private Initiatives, New York City Office of Emergency Management.
Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO, will host on Sept. 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – DRI’s first Collegiate Conference event in the region. The scheduled speakers will include:
- Prof. Patricia Lee, Director, Legal Clinics, and Supervisor, SLU Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- Larry Newell, Director/VP, PCI Data Security Standards and Site Data Protection, and
- Bill Darte, Information Security Instructor, SLU Center for Workforce & Organization Development.
For industry professionals, the cost of attendance, including meals and materials, is a $50 donation to the DRI Foundation. Space is limited, so register now!