Act now and reserve your place at DRI2017, DRI International’s sixth annual conference and exhibition, to be held in Las Vegas, NV, February 26 – March 1, 2017! Be among the first 100 to register and you’ll receive a special early bird rate of $1,195.
Click here to visit the newly-redesigned conference website and learn about our exciting educational sessions, networking and volunteer events, pre-conference training courses, and much more.
And remember, if you’re a DRI Certified Professional, you can earn up to 39 CEAPs for attending DRI2017 to maintain your certification, along with even more CEAPs if you attend a pre-conference course!
Here are just a few of the outstanding sessions you can expect at DRI2017:
- Case Study: Lessons Learned from the Chennai Disaster of 2015
Arunabh Mitra, HCL Technologies
- Understanding Criminal Threats to the Supply Chain
Ross Albert, Hub International
- The Brexit Vote: Nine Months On
Lyndon Bird, DRI International
- Case Study: Riots, Relocation, and Resiliency: Exelon Corporation’s Response to and Recovery from the Baltimore Riots
Erin Holloway & Kathy Bosse, Exelon
- Are Traditional Disaster Recovery Plans Still Relevant?
Bobby Williams, Fidelity Investments
- Hack It! The Non-Techie Guide to Creating Sophisticated Command Centers on the Cheap
Scot Phelps, Emergency Management Academy
- An Exploration of Women in Business Continuity: Trends, Challenges, and More
AnneMarie Staley, AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Click here for even more conference sessions, and keep an eye on the site, as we’re adding more speakers to the program all the time!