DRI International is proud to announce that the nomination period for the 2017 DRI Awards of Excellence is now open! This is your chance to spotlight the resilience professionals, teams, and service providers that deserve to be recognized for their work.
Click here to get started by completing and submitting the simple, streamlined nomination form by December 1. You can fill it out online, or download a PDF form.
Then be sure to reserve your spot at DRI2017, Feb. 26 – Mar. 1, 2017, at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, NV. The awards gala dinner will be on February 28, where you and your peers can celebrate the winners!
The Award Categories
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector-501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Voted online)
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year (Voted online)
Learn more about what makes a DRI Award winner – read this interview with 2016 Newcomer of the Year recipient William Kearney!